Sunday 21 April 2013

The Elite - Kiera Cass

So as a 'Get Well Soon' present, my mummy got me The Elite to read while I was bed bound and as I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this novel i have somehow managed to read it in two days because I am so so greedy! But it is amazing and boy will you NOT be disappointed in any way shape or form!



This book starts with a BANG on the first sentence never mind the first chapter!

"The Angeles air was quiet and for a while I lay still, listening to the sound of Maxon's breathing."

I mean Hello book two or what!!! I knew it was going to be good by the first chapter. Actually forget that! I knew it was going to be Awesome when I finished the first book and I have been DYING to grab hold of this beauty!!

This time round, I feel as though Kiera Cass has really got the reader involved by the way she has told this story. I mean I am a very visual person as it is due to the whole arts that I am into and I can picture things really easily but I must admit that I let my mind wander and I make my make believe world so extravagant but hey we don't want to know that we need to know about this book!

I think have way through this book where Marlee and her lover get punished I was so emotional, I felt sick due to what I was picturing, it was so vivid and I was so upset due to the emotions that America had that I was swelling up and then a Chapter later I really really really wanted to just punch Celeste in the face! Which thankfully Miss Cass made America do.... Violence is not the way but.... Celeste needed to be put in her place and a good slap was necessary!!  

I love the way that Kiera Cass has written her novels, they are so beautifully put together and the description in each sentence, the whole wording in this novel is magnificent and if you want a brilliant read then you need to get these books! I can not even put to words how gripping and exciting this book is! 

The adventure really has continued and their is romance, betrayal, trust issues and a complicated yet unknown love triangle going on so if you have nothing to do and you want to go and exercises your imagination get to your nearest book store or go on amazon! 

You will not regret it and that is a promise!!

If you have not read Keira Cass' previous book and you want to know how the series began go to this link here on my blog!!

Also if you are interested at all, visit Miss Cass' website! CLICK NOW!

Oh and please tell me what you are thinking on the novel of this book and tell me if you love it as much as me and what your favorite part is!!

Oh and like I said last time!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!!

Happy Reading!

Loads of Love

Melanie Katelin 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment